Dave Wolff of Walker Briarworks "Forever Stems" is one of a kind!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

monty55

Lifer
Apr 16, 2014
Bryan, Texas
All those who have ordered "Forever Stems" for their MM cobs are familiar with Dave Wolff of Walker Briarworks. He is the man who single handedly makes each and every one of our "Forever Stems".
To make a long story short, I am going on a 2 week camping trip to the mountains of new mexico starting on Thursday. On Friday I ordered some Forever Stems for my MM Cobs I got a few days ago. I did not realize they were "made to order" and wasn't sure they would get to me before I left town.
Dave Wolff spent his saturday making 4 Forever Stems for ME, and got them in the mail to me on monday morning, over-nighted to my home so that I could have them for my camping trip. He knew how important pipes are to us pipe smokers and went out of his way to insure I had my stems in hand for my trip. Now I don't know about every one else, but this kind of self sacrifice and service is virtually unheard of these days to me. I am forever in his debt. And I will forever praise his product and work ethics!
If you want a great stem for your cob, check out Dave's stems at Walker Briarworks. You will get a quality hand made stem at a reasonable price with the service and attitude of time once forgotten!

apatim

Can't Leave
Feb 17, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
Forever Stems are awesome. I had no idea they were individually crafted. Makes me appreciate them even more!
BTW, is Dave a member here in our forums? If so... THANKS DAVE!!

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Drdave is a member, but probably too busy to catch every post.

IMG_1433.jpg
Dave2.jpg

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
As of now I have 4 MM cobs and they all have forever stems.

They're great, and really dress up the pipe.

davidintexas

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 4, 2013
Yes, I need to order a couple myself. We need to support people like this. They are few and far between and are deserving of our support. Thanks for posting this Monty55

kanaka95

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 2, 2014
Monty55 thank you for sharing.It shows the passion and love that these fellow pipe lovers have foe us pipers.happy puffs.

pipejunky

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 16, 2014
I have been zeroing in on a long stem which I'll probably buy to replace the bent stem on the country gentleman

cynyr

Feb 12, 2012
Tennessee
@pipejunky I have a 6" Forever Stem in a Country Gentleman. You can't make a better choice!
And I will have more in the future. The best friend a cob ever had.

leacha

Jun 19, 2013
Colorado
Every MM I own (12 or 14) has a Walker Stem. I love the nose warmer size fitted to my pipes. One installed I never remove 'em.

phred

Lifer
Dec 11, 2012
I'm up to 3 now - when the last 2 were ordered, Dave contacted me to let me know that he'd run short of blanks, and let me know how long it would be if I wanted to wait (I elected to choose another color). Excellent service, and surprisingly short turnaround times. Turns out the size I selected looks great on the larger cobs, but is a little much on some of the smaller ones, so at some point I'll be placing another order for some shorter stems as well... Highly recommended.

mrenglish

Lifer
Dec 25, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
I really like the nose warmer stem he has. I have three MM; two diplomats and his modified nosewarmer with his stems. He and my wife got along pretty well when she ordered the first nosewarmer for me.

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
I have had wonderful service from Dave - and always received a perfect product, six Forever stems to be exact. I'm glad everyone feels the same.

Aug 1, 2012
I keep meaning to order some of his stem treatment to see if it works as well as micro-mesh but I just haven't gotten around to it. Guess I'll have to order some. Gotta support the good guys in the business.

Status
Not open for further replies.