PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohiopuffer

Can't Leave
May 18, 2012
Has anyone in the U.S.A ever bought from The Danish Pipe Shop? They are the only place I have found a certain pipe I have been looking for forever and I was curious if the stock they show on the webpage is current or if there is a chance I will order and then it will be out of stock.I ask because this pipe has been VERY hard to find and it looks like they have one.

Dec 24, 2012
Yeah, I figured he was the one. Great pipes. I ordered from them some time back. Very good service. They are a bit pricey, but when you look at the prices just remember you have to knock 20% off because their VAT doesn't apply to you.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
FWIW I bought a Stanwell from a different Danish seller. All went well - but at first the shipping was ridiculously high. They said it was due to the way their country handles shipping.
Almost didn't buy, but I inquired about cheaper methods of shipping until I got the price down to something more reasonable. So if their shipping is through the roof - ask what else they can do. Good luck.

Jul 12, 2011
Mark is truly one of the greats. I have two of his bacci pipes. I bought direct from him; 116 Canted Cutty & the 67 Balkovec Ring of Fire Nosewarmer both are outstanding smokers

ohiopuffer

Can't Leave
May 18, 2012
Recieved my order today which was pretty quick but I was sent the wrong pipe.This pipe is labeled as a HCA No.2 but it clearly not a calabash pipe.I emailed them but seeing as the pipe I ordered is now sold out on the site I am thinking I still am going to be looking for one.I am pretty bummed I have been trying to find a No.2 for over 2 years now.

ohiopuffer

Can't Leave
May 18, 2012
Yea I have been looking for a No.2 forever and thought I had found one I even checked with them before ordering to make sure it was in stock.I am not a happy camper right now.

ohiopuffer

Can't Leave
May 18, 2012
I already did and they sent the wrong pipe.My concern now is that the pipe I wanted is gone and I am back to searching for it.Both the Stanwell HCA No.2 that I ordered and the No.3 that they sent me are sold out on the site now and the No.3 was marked as a No.2 on the tube.I have sent emails to other sites that look like they have one in stock to try and find one but I am not holding my breath I have been looking for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.