Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
A gift from my second girl-friend. Due to finances going haywire (surgery, income tax, 2nd surgery, another loan etc.) I've just been window shopping and nothing else.
So this came as a nice distraction from my otherwise uneventful birthday last month on the 30th. A few months ago Daniel started taking pre-order for one his annual afforable pipe runs. I showed it to the gf and she reserved two (for her and I). Both are stamped Mustran 13/33 17 (my idea was 30 for my pipe and 13 for her just for the fun but Daniel suggested 13 as the stamp for both pipes)
Virgin/Oil finish. Pipe has already started darkening after 5 bowl. draw is perfect, stem drilling is a tad tight, pipe cleaner passes through with a twist. Strawberry wood, cumberland, acrylic and some wood shank adornment. Will ask Daniel what kind of wood it is in my second post showcasing the second pipe which btw will be going to US instead of India.
Anyways, hope you guys enjoy
9vYg4X8.jpg

Y6RIzhu.jpg

NG0dEgN.jpg

LWkNddn.jpg

anhiIPC.jpg

ErUlFZM.jpg

LPGweKg.jpg

ccrKTP0.jpg

bObm1uD.jpg

lAb5DYM.jpg

Cheers,

Chris

K

klause

Chris,
that is absolutely beautiful - i could gaze at it for hours. I imagine to touch, it is quite wonderful. You are a lucky fellow.
If you ever decide to let it go, give me a shout ;-)

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
Pretty hard not to like any pipe Daniel makes, not only is the workmanship first rate, the engineering and creativity is top notch as well plus they smoke so well, yours is a fine example, love that it’s an egg shape, a Vergin and blasted. You’re a lucky man may you and your lady enjoy your pipes for many fine smokes, regards.

banjo

dulgunz

Can't Leave
Feb 11, 2015
Very nice gift from your "second" girlfriend. I have been trying to get one of those, but the wife does not allow it!

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Stunning pipe. So its a blast, only? Looks as if might be partially rusticated, what with the divots and holes on the bottom. In any case, stunning. One of the deepest blasts I've seen. Love eggs.

@klause Sounds awesome, Daniel does this every year for his affordable series of pipes. Strawberry wood has really unique blast results.
@banjo Totally agree, I would love to get more of Daniel's pipes. I like is sandblasted olive media and his windowed RC pipes.
@dulgunz I'm never going to get married and both of my gf's know each other. The second gf is married but is poly. I dropped monogamy after my ex-fiancee broke off our engagement after 4 years and at 38 I am not getting any younger.
@saltedplug It's sandblasted Strawberry wood, it has very unique sandblasted texture and yup 100% blasted only.
Thank you gentlemen for your lovely comments. you saved me from a week worth of depression lol.
Cheers,

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.