Dan Tobacco-Limerick

(4 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by gnatjulio
  • Latest reply from gnatjulio
  1. gnatjulio

gnatjulio

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I just received a 16 oz bag of Limerick. I don't plan on smoking of for a while. Is it okay to leave it in the foil bag(is it airtight ) ? Or should I take it out of the bag and jar it?

Posted 1 year ago #
  2. hodirty

hodirty

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I'd jar it. Better safe than sorry.

The world we have created is a product of our thinking; it cannot be changed without changing our thinking.
    ~Albert Einstein
    Posted 1 year ago #
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Anonymous

Unregistered

Login to Send PM

I now have a couple bags of this in the cellar and I jarred it right away.

Funny stuff, Limerick. IIRC, the tobacco is in one long-a$$ flake -- one flake in the bag -- or was that Dorchester? LOL.

Try a bowl when you open the bag. Great stuff, ready to smoke, no drying needed. But I think that, like me, you'll feel it needs 1-2 years in the cellar, minimum.

Posted 1 year ago #
  4. gnatjulio

gnatjulio

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I was hoping for an excuse to crack it open and try it. I'm sure it will get more than the 1-2 years I. The feller with all the tobacco I have yet to crack into.

Posted 1 year ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   griffonwing, robin, pruss, misterlowercase, pipebow88, crpntr1, huntertrw, newbie, sparks, agnosticpipe, mustanggt, bubblehead33, mikestanley, pufferissimo, pitchfork, yazamitaz, ssjones, jiminks, anthonyrosenthal74, sablebrush52, crimsonrat, hierophant, greatbrittn, daimyo, gigger48