PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

surfmac211

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 28, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
Hey does anyone know what is going on with Dan tobacco. I tried ordering a few different blends I wanted to try but cant find them in stock anywhere. If anyone could find specifically that sweet vanilla honeydew online let me know. I emailed smokingpipes.com and they told me its on back oder and have know clue when they will be getting it back in.

python

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 8, 2009
Maryland
pipesmagazine.com
Dan Tobaccos seem to be difficult to obtain for awhile now. The only thing that I can think of is; CAO used to be the US Distributor of Dan Tobacco. STG bought CAO awhile back and because of that, I am not sure if CAO is still distributing for Dan.
Maybe they are having difficulties finding a new US distributor. I have no idea why they would be having problems because Dan makes some excellent blends.

surfmac211

Oct 28, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
Thanks for the responses. Phil I'll take you up on that offer. I wish I had something to trade but close to fresh out of tobacco and about to make my every so often purchase list and that just happens to be one. PM me with the details on how you want to go about it.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
I have been at SmokingPipes.com all day and I am still here ... and I have been smoking pipes all day too!
The short answer on Dan Tobacco is that there should be some arriving in the US in the coming 1 or 2 months.
Don't hold me to the timing on that yet. We talked about a lot of things, and that is from memory, but there is some on the way.

surfmac211

Oct 28, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
Thank you very much Kevin for the info. This is going to be my first expience with the Dan tobaccos. Hopefully when they get it in I'll snag a few more blends to try out.

surfmac211

Oct 28, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
Got the tin in yesterday and the reviews were true. I truly enjoyed the smoke and more enjoyed that my wife is going to let me smoke it in my computer room. Thank God I have an additional blend to smoke inside instead of my usual 2. Thanks again Phil!

Status
Not open for further replies.