PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
I don't know, just got the twitter notification and thought I would pass it on. I know the Hamborger veermaster, patriot flake, Old ironsides, Da Vinci (already out of stock), and sweet vanilla honeydue are supposed to be excellent blends. But the HV I've heard from a few members here they love.

metarzan

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 14, 2012
@bookn3rd5 I got the alert for Sweet Vanilla Honeydew but decided to refrain. The reviews sound great. How do you like it? Damn I love pipe tobacco!

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
So Twitter is where you get 4noggins updates huh? I've noticed there is no option for email alerts and not a lot of FB activity. Have to get my old ass on Twitter.

rmbittner

Lifer
Dec 12, 2012
I'd add Gordon Pym and London Blend #1000 to Andrew's list of Dan Tobaccos. They're two of my favorite English blends. Gordon Pym is a heavier English (in terms of flavor, not nicotine) that contains a smidge of Syrian latakia in addition to the Cypriot. London Blend #1000 is a medium standard English that I hold up as an example of what a standard, medium English blend should be. For me, it's the perfect all-day English, and I think it deserves a much larger following than it has. (I will say that not every retailer who carries Dan Tobacco carries these two blends.)
Bob

metarzan

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 14, 2012
Sorry it was SmokingPipes that alerted me... and now they are sold out. Waiting on an Escudo shipment from 4Noggins, would have added had I known.

Status
Not open for further replies.