PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Dagner Pipes is partnering with the Free PIpe Project to send pipes to Veterans. They are donating one pipe for every five pipes they sell over the holiday weekend. Jayson told me lots of guys have already bought pipes and then donated the pipes they bought. That's just awesome! A big thanks to everyone donating. I'm actually spending the weekend with one of my Marine buddies who is an Iraq Veteran, 3 tours and a pipe smoker too. I am honored to be a part of this. I am so inspired by all of the brave men and women who sacrifice so much to protect our country as I know the Dagners are too.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
A variety of pipes at a range of prices, so if you get one pipe credit no matter what, it's a good way to express your PAD.

May 4, 2015
Wonderful gesture! I'd be interested to get on the list, but as I'm not in "need" necessarily, I'll defer. Thanks for all you do!

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
I have seven Danger pipes they are all good smokers. As a someone who gave to the Free Pipe Project when it was in its infancy, I can say BOTH he and the Dagners are doing the good deeds.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

jabo

Can't Leave
Jan 26, 2016
Great ! Who do you contact to participate in this ? Have a few nice ones I'd donate.

dottiewarden

Lifer
Mar 25, 2014
Toronto
Interestingly, sometimes something as simple as a pipe smoke somehow makes for a great moment along the winding road of life.
Kudos to all those involved!

Status
Not open for further replies.