PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigvan

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
My first thought was that it was a little pricey for what amounts to a Butz-Choqin. Don't get me wrong, BC's are good, solid pipes, but they're usually less expensive than that.
But it IS a good looking pipe, and a silver band AND cap... that's a lot of silver for the money.
OK, you've convinced me. You should buy it.

Jul 15, 2011
I wasn't even aware that they made briar pipes that looked like that, but now that I have seen it, I totally want one! I have two clays that look a lot like it, only mine are longer in length. Thanks for the link!

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
I think the Cutty is my favorite shape, but I only have one, that was made by Uncle Arthur.

6ede75e9-1.jpg

It is a damn good pipe too, I am liable to wear it out.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
OrganizedMadMan, that's one sexy pipe. Ever since a member posted a picture of his meer pipe that was in that same style I've like the shape more and more.
Looks like you and me will be on the hunt for that meer cutty aye? :twisted:

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
I have drooled over that pipe before. Little pricy for me at the moment but I am sure it is worth it. I'm on lock down for my PAD and TAD for a while. I can live vicariously threw your purchase though! :puffy: I say buy it! :D

organizedmadman

Can't Leave
Nov 8, 2011
Louisville, Ky
OrganizedMadMan, that's one sexy pipe. Ever since a member posted a picture of his meer pipe that was in that same style I've like the shape more and more.
Looks like you and me will be on the hunt for that meer cutty aye?
Aye! The hunt is on!

joshremy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 11, 2012
Cutty's are a great looking pipe. Its like the best of two worlds: the tradition and history of a clay pipe with the sturdiness of briar!
:D

Jul 12, 2011
You should also check out Mark Balkovec's Cutty designs, I just

picked up one from him not long ago; outstanding smoker,

design and price for an all hand-made pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.