The Hills of Tennessee
Here's what I got;
image255-600x502.jpg

1x 50gr Hamborger Veermaster

2x 100gr 2011 Limited Edition Signed and Numbered Mac Baren HH Highland

3x 50gr Wessex Brigade Campaign Dark Flake

1x 50gr Wessex Brigade Sovereign

2x 50gr Cup O' Joes Bigfoot Flake #5
There was actually a bit of a mix up with the order. I actually ordered 4 tins of Brigade Campaign, I received 3 plus one tin of Brigade Sovereign, an easy mistake to be made since the tins look almost identical.

Anyway, I called Cup O' Joes first thing this morning and got it all straightened out.

Let me just say that they are very friendly people, and very helpful!

The lady (I cant remember her name right off) was very eager to set things straight.

She said they would take care of it right away, and include free return postage for the incorrect tin I had received.

I told her "If it's all the same to you, this stuff sounds pretty good too, so I think I'll keep it and just pay for the extra tin." She told me that was fine.

I also asked if they would throw in a tin of their COJ Yeti Flake, and she said they would be glad to.
This was my first time ordering from Cup O' Joes, and it will NOT be the last!

My order was placed on Friday night, and arrived Monday evening, super fast! Everything was packaged very good as well!

I highly recommend them!

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Damn Dan, you have a BAD CASE of TAD. I loved the photos of your cellar in the other thread.
I have never ordered from COJ but that may change due to your endorsement.

antbauers

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 12, 2013
My thoughts exactly yazamitaz. With good customer service I don't feel reluctant to order. Sometimes I don't mind paying a little bit more elsewhere for piece of mind.

masspiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 14, 2014
My Cup O' Joes order came in also. This TAD is tough to kick. Screw it I am just going to accept the fact that I am a TADoholic!!!

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
pete, you were probably talking to Rachel.

I also went a tad crazy (no pun intended) and just received 14 tins of Wessex BCDF from them!

Anyway... a great place. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.