PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tgroom

Lurker
Mar 3, 2016
I found a pipe on the "Cup 'O Joes" website that I would like, but the price is about 25 percent lower than other sites (even when including shipping, which is usually included in the price). Does anyone have any experience buying from this website? Is it legit? Anything I should know? Thanks.

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Top notch all the way, they're a forum sponsor. Ordered from them a few times, always been happy.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
A-O.K. Often have good deals on specific pipes, though they don't often have site-wide sales. Their Yeti tobaccos are also quality.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
I placed a large order with them (3 pipes) and they were kind enough to call me to ask if I wanted it shipped with a signature confirmation or if someone would be home to sign for the package. Great service, great people!

beezer

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 12, 2013
One of my top 5 for sure! Just had an order land on my porch from them today as a matter of fact.

orobusto

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 22, 2015
New York
Great place, I'm about an hour drive south. Unfortunately, New York state's 53% tobacco tax, then 7% sales tax puts a damper on tin purchases. I can still buy pipes though!

smokertruck

Can't Leave
Aug 1, 2013
politics with canadian customers ???? - i am canadian & have bought tobacco from them - no issues at all.

not that i wish to steal customers from cupojoes but 4 noggins is also a top notch usa retailer deals very well with canadians -

no complaints at all with either !!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.