PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

J. Mayo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 18, 2012
Texas
I've been enjoying Solani's ABF A LOT recently. I've also found that for me this blend smokes best when cube cut. I'm constantly on the go and smoking probably 90% of my bowls while driving. My thought was that I could pre-cut enough flakes to keep me happy for a few days and throw them back in the original tin or a ziplock to-go. Has anyone ever tried this? Packing and lighting a bowl while driving is irresponsible enough of me....I didn't want to throw scissors into the mix. I can't see there being any effect on the tobacco over a short period of time. You guys have any thoughts?

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
The only draw back could be over-drying...

But, other than that sounds like DGT.....

Delayed Gratification Technique, only in a new form. :D

:puffy:

I would use a roll up tobacco pouch or a zip-lock.

Just to keep the moisture under control and to facilitate ease of packing.

spyder71

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 14, 2011
I cube cut all my ODF when I open the tin, then into a ball jar it goes. I have taken several bowls worth in a snack sized zip-loc when on the go. Works great for me :)

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
I've got a small screw top metal tin that holds about two bowls worth of cube cut flakes. Works great when I'm on the go.

dragonslayer

Lifer
Dec 28, 2012
Pittsburgh
I agree with bent. I don't travel with cut cubes, but using a small tin container with it's lineing and top carboard would keep them from bouncing around and breaking up.

Status
Not open for further replies.