PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
With each passing yr these things become more beautiful, precise & complicated to be made by a couple of pranksters in the middle of the night using boards & twine. Farmers often just plow them under rather than report them and deal with the crowds of people that will invariably come. Seems like an awful lot of work for pranksters to go thru if it ends up that no one sees it. This one makes me think it represents something to track time & the universe. Is someone or something trying to teach us something? What say you?
LiLYQcT.jpg

dulgunz

Can't Leave
Feb 11, 2015
In the beginning it was 2 guys with boards and string, now I believe that it is college kids with survey equipment. Great display of physics and geometry.

radio807

Can't Leave
Nov 26, 2011
New Jersey
Seems like an awful lot of work for pranksters to go thru if it ends up that no one sees it.

I don't know about that. A lot of people have seen this one!

This one makes me think it represents something to track time & the universe.

It seems like an awful amount of trouble to track time and the universe when we have atomic clocks and the Hubble telescope.

Crop circles are an interesting art form, nothing more IMO. But it's fun to let the imagination wander, particularly when one is in an altered state.

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
Spencer, that's interesting that you were near Torino at that time. This is a wheat field and I think I read where the farmer bladed it over around the 23rd of the month.
Dulgunz, I agree that humans may still be responsible for some of these crop circles around the world. But it is the ones that have produced a change in the molecular structure of the plant that interest me, along with those unraveling our so-called junk DNA, binary codes etc. There is definitely a puzzle being presented there for us to figure out.

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
I don't know about that. A lot of people have seen this one!
My point is no one sees the ones the farmers just plow under, don't report and go about their business.

mortonbriar

Lifer
Oct 25, 2013
New Zealand
I just got a book about crop circles out of the library last month, pretty interesting. Most of me thinks they are human made, but i kind of want it to be more. The electromagnetic readings on people/water is very interesting...
Isaac

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
If a couple of Nerds with slide rules went out in the middle of the night & made these then the school administrators should just hand them their PhD's.
7NfeMeS.jpg

maxpeters

Can't Leave
Jan 4, 2010
I agree with you johnnyreb. With the more intricate designs, you can't just come up with such things in the amount of time being reported. Standing on the ground and figuring out where to make your next line is just too complicated to be done, sometimes overnight. If a whole class of architecture students had a week to make the things, maybe. But still they would have to be checked from the air quite often. Who knows. Intriguing though.

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
Max,
If you study the research that has been done on the ones that are not obviously fake the plant stem is typically bent at the knee, not broken over and the whole plant has not just been pushed over at the base like it would be with a board & some twine. And the molecular structure of the plant has been changed also apparently by high heat.
The subject matter of the display is usually interplanetary in nature (things we don't know), helical DNA strands that are only slightly different than ours, or binary code that we have yet to understand. If it's just art work, there are some brilliant people out there who know things that the very best in the scientific community don't know.

radio807

Can't Leave
Nov 26, 2011
New Jersey
If you study the research that has been done

And the molecular structure of the plant has been changed

Johnny, can you point me to references for credible research that has been done to support these contentions? For example, hearsay from a guy on TV with incredibly bad hair won't cut it in my book. So there's no misunderstanding here, I'm genuinely curious and not trying to be confrontational. - Jim

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
Jim, I don't watch much TV.
Start with these two as they pertain to the changes found in sample plants taken from crop circles. Other websites cover different aspects of the research being done such as the binary coding and what may be information being displayed.
Keep in mind that many plants such as the Canola plant can not be bent; very much like celery it would snap before it would bend.
The Biophysics of Crop Circles

http://www.cropcirclesecrets.org/biophysical.html
Unexplainable Changes to the Plants

http://www.greatdreams.com/crop/hoax/hoax.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.