PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2013
Hey everyone, I just received in the mail today a wonderful little Big Ben churchwarden, sent to me by our very own, Coyote. Practically new, with the sock, it's a very nice pipe. Apparently it's only been smoked a couple times, but it smokes like a well broken in pipe. I have to imagine he might miss this one. He also sent me a bag of his very own "Ted's Weed," and I thought it only fitting that smoke my first bowl in this pipe with his blend. It's a wonderful aromatic, quite tasty, and the room note is spectacular. I kept purposefully waving the smoke back toward my nostrils though out the bowl just so I could get as much of that aroma as possible. I loved it!
I just want to say, I'm going to cherish this pipe. Coyote didn't have to send the pipe, and certainly didn't have to send any tobacco, but once again that's one of the great things about the members of this forum... some of the most generous and caring people post here regularly.
I've had a stressful few days. My father nearly died and is in the hospital. And although this wasn't planned, it couldn't have come at a better time. It's strange how things like that work sometimes. So again, thank you Coyote. You're one of the members of this forum that I believe many of us aspire to be.
churchwarden.jpg
[/url][/img]

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
Hope things get better. Good on you Coyote! Enjoy your pipe, looks to be a beauty!!

pagan

Lifer
May 6, 2016
West Texas
ash hope all works out fine for you and yours
Ya. coyote is a stand up guy, even though we give him crap sometimes, :clap:

randelli

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 21, 2015
Good vibes headed your way Anthony; and good job coyote, well done.

carver

Mar 29, 2015
Belgium
Hey Anthony, I hope your father gets a fast and good recovery. I hope all goes well for him.

Nice pipe!!

I have 3 CW and somehow I also always like to smoke some kind of hand made blend like that or the one from JustforHim.

Enjoy it !!

Jan 8, 2013
Thank you everyone. Coyote certainly is a great guy. I'm truly going to cherish this pipe. And as I like to say... enjoy the heck out of it!
Thank you everyone for the well wishes toward my father. I really appreciate that. It's strange. When you're a child, you think your father is indestructible. Then you learn later in life, he's not. That being said, with everything he's been through, I do believe the man has nine lives.... I just wish he'd slow down a little on using them.

lohengrin

Lifer
Jun 16, 2015
My best wishes for you father. I don't know why, but I have a feeling that your father will soon get better. And when I have this kind of feeling usually I don't fail. Anyway, my sincere wishes for your father's health again.
Coyote is a great guy and when he joined this forum it really became more enjoyable.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Sorry I missed this thread. Well wishes to you and your father Anthony. Lost mine just a few years back, and miss him every day.

seagullplayer

Jan 30, 2014
Indiana
Enjoy your pipe and enjoy the time with your dad.

When that time comes, and we pray it is far off, don't have any regrets.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Sometimes The Universe conspires in a good way. It's an exceedingly rare occurrence so enjoy it. It's been my experience that when The Universe conspires it's usually bad, but I'm always happy to witness those times when it's not :)

lotharen

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 26, 2016
Sorry to hear about your father - sending well wishes your way! That was amazing timing and a wonderful gift. I'm very new but I can tell there are some amazing people on this forum.

dottiewarden

Lifer
Mar 25, 2014
Toronto
Wishing the quickest possible recovery for your father.
In times like this the spirit of brotherhood can give us that truly needed little bit of extra strength.
Good for you Coyote.

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
Best wishes to your father AND yourself; health crises can be just as hard on the loved ones and caregivers. Enjoy the pipe!

Jan 8, 2013
Thank you everyone. An update on my Dad. He's off the breathing machine and awake. So he's definitely doing better. Thanks again, everyone, for the well wishes.
Ted, I think I'll be enjoying another bowl in the churchwarden tonight. I need a good problem free smoke tonight, and I already know that pipe will deliver. Cheers.

tinsel

Oct 23, 2015
Way to go, Coyote.
Congrats on the churchwarden anthony. It's a real nice looking pipe. I gotta get me a churchwarden one of these days :)
Glad to hear your Dad's condition is improving. Best wishes to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.