Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

irish

Lifer
Aug 12, 2011
Texas
Picked up a couple of estates today . A nice Ben Wade sitter and not sure about the other one but it has a star on the stem and the England very small underneath. I like it though.

Pipe.jpg

BenWade.jpg

shawn

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 1, 2012
I sure to love that Ben Wade. Not sure what our other one is though???? Looks sweet.

smokindawg

Can't Leave
May 25, 2011
Nice Volcano shaped freehand........ Congratulations on your two new-to-you pipes. :lol:

irish

Lifer
Aug 12, 2011
Texas
Thanks guys. The Ben Wade has cleaned up beautiful. Very pretty grain as well as design. Thanks Lonestar on the info on the Meer. The lady I got them from is suppose to have another pipe she had put back for herself that was her Dads she going to let me buy but I haven't seen it yet, she says it is the nicest one he had, we will see.

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
Would have to be a very cool pipe to top these two, especially the Preben Holme Ben Wade.

I haven't forgotten I owe you some pics of a couple pipes, just been busy ! I'll try to snap a few photos in the morning.

I dont know if the Isle of Man is considered part of England, but that is where the Meerschaum factory was. Dont know if it was a single factory or a group of factories but almost all of the African Meerschaums were made there under a million different brand names but this pipe should be the same quality as the old Peterson, Barling and other Manx Meerschaum pipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.