PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

theediabeticman

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 5, 2014
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Iilos2SrlUU
Well come on the tamper had a pointy end.

Thank You so much Cosmic!!

Drats, you were too smart and careful. That was a mini impaler. You were supposed to unwittingly fall on the package. Foiled again!! Although, in some circles I am called small, very small, but compared to mortal men... well... I have a big mouth, or keyboard... or endowments... or just lack any self-editing.
Ha ha, funny video. I can't do Chicago and still sail to Hawaii this summer, so... It was a hard easy decision.
But, the war is still on, Thom. BTW, why do you not spell your name in a normal way?

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
LOL The Sharp point? To stab your eyes out when YouTube videos go over 5 minutes.
YouTube is cool. It has its place in the pipe community just like this forum. So nuts can be nuts about their stuff.

theediabeticman

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 5, 2014
Garfield the animated cartoon!

One of the voices was Thom Huge...in 6th grade I just started writing my name with the added "H".

Love that cartoon; now I watch with my daughter. The worm in the middle cartoon US Acres smokes a pipe

jackswilling

Lifer
Feb 15, 2015
Definitely worth the time invested in watching the video. Funny guy.

BTW, who still sails to the Sandwich Islands anymore?

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
Amazing looking tamper/poker. Good work Cosmic and an act of kindness. Also thought the note was well-written. Thee Diabetic Man came up with a really quality response too.
It restores some faith in some of humanity... slightly. That'll change as I encounter the rest of humanity no doubt.

fafnir

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 21, 2016
Whats this war on youtubers? they have delightful fellows who knows their pipe smoking like the lovable Dagners...

You must have missed one of the Dagner's posts, fafnir.
It was all one of those situations where someone says, I prefer the forums over YouTube videos, and people started saying, why do you hate YouTube? ...and then much footstomping and hissy-fitting began. It was the most enjoyable time I've ever had on here in a long time.
People just fail to understand that when controversy happens, it's more valuable than gold in advertisement. But, everyone played their parts well, and much fun was had by everyone. Ahhh, goodtimes.

fafnir

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 21, 2016
Thanks Cosmic, reading between the line, war = chaos and chaos = (marketing) opportunity.

On my way to medic school so one can clean up the bloody noses lol

I tried to leave a comment on your video, but it told me to verify my account, so I tried to do that, but then it told me that I had to have a Google+ account, so then I went to download Google+, which I would never in a million years actually use, and then it asked me to set up a Gmail. I stopped there. I'm sorry, but leaving you a fun and silly comment was way more of a hassle that is worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.