PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mackeson

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 29, 2016
Couldn't be any worse than the two choices we have now. I think we should start a campaign : Cosmicfolklore for President - Rope and Moztek Strang!

(see what I did there?)

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
i think we have two of the finest Americans I can imagine running and believe either would make a fine leader and humble servent of the people.

Mar 1, 2014
Last time something like this happened Kevin had us giving condolences for the life of slavery the newly initiated Mods are about to enter.
So, congratulations??? on the, promotion???
Maybe I'll try sending Cosmic an ice cream sundae in the mail for all his hard work.

robwoodall

Can't Leave
Apr 29, 2015
I'd vote for Cosmic.
I was also gonna say that maybe N8 is hitting the pain meds too hard, but then I noticed he'd written in italics so it must have been sarcasm!

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
When does SS get kicked to the curb, Cosmic? Oh and by the way, will you throw the book at Clinton, with pipe clenched in jaw? How about Cuba, do we get cigars now, or do you close the corridor? President Cosmic. I like it. Better than Doom and Gloom, +1 Coyote! Which ones doom though? :nana:

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
"I read the news today, oh boy

About a lucky man who made the grade"
Congratulations Cosmic!

Ha ha ha, you guys are too much.
Warren, what should I change the tittle to? I mean, if so we're going to choose one, I would have chosen what Dethmetal wrote, ha ha.

That's pretty much my one bullet. I'd hate to shoot myself in the foot with it.
But as President, I'd have to have pipestands in every office, golf tees all over the place, and my Mrs Cosmic would pick out brown crockware for all the dishes, ha ha. We'd have a First Goat, all my kid's cats, and I'd have to get an old redbone hound for the front porch.

We'd have to attack Canada... Just to get at Peck's tobacco stash. Lift the tax on tobacco, and tax granola and health foods into the organic dirt, because if they're going to get all healthy and pay less deductibles, they need to be kicking in to pay ours, am I right?
De-regulate Wall Street? Sure, remove all stop lights, stop signs, yield signs, speed limits, heck, even sand blast off all the lines on the whole Street. I'm ok with that, I'd never go into big cities anyways. I especially wouldn't drive there. My truck handles way better on gravel.
And doctors, healthcare stuff. What drives me crazy is that pediatricians and dentists are only open during school hours. So to get shots or check ups, they have to be checked out of school. Why aren't they open after school?
And, mustard... Don't get me started about mustard. Ha ha! :puffy:

dottiewarden

Lifer
Mar 25, 2014
Toronto
I'd vote for you, even though you'd attack my beloved country. Just promise to leave everyone else's stash in tact: Peck's stash only!

Status
Not open for further replies.