48 Fresh Savinelli Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh! My new custom pipe by forum member, Dan Chlebove, has arrived! And, it is way better than I could have imagined. I am firing it up with some CC 2012 as I write. He is a master grain chaser, and I am loving the beautiful grain on this. It is even better than some Savinelli Autographs that I have seen. Thanks Dan!!

7BD80377-DAB3-40D2-B2C0-102910EDDB70.jpeg

Oh, and screw Photofucket, I’m just going to use my own server for pictures. It’s way more of a hassle to use, but... the pictures will never be removed, unless I make a huge flubup,

Jan 8, 2013
Where is Dan? :? Someone tell him to get his awesome self on here so that we can shower him with praise! :clap: Lovely pipe! Lovely photo too!

bluesmk

Can't Leave
Jul 13, 2013
Bethlehem,PA
Thank you gentlemen. Hey Anthony! Sorry I haven't posted in a bit but I'm lurking most of the time. P&C keeps me steppin' and fetchin' and I'm always making briar dust on my off time. Thank you all again.

Dan

Gabrieli Pipes

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
Really nice looking pipe, and I have come to a similar mind regarding image hosting services.

Jan 8, 2013
There he is! Good to see you on, Dan :clap: And it's always been a pleasure to see your pipes as well. You knocked that one out of the park! I love that stem :puffy:

thomasw

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 5, 2016
Good sensibility for shape and bowl thickness! Makes me want to smoke a dublin with a smooth VA, too. Enjoy that pipe, Cosmic.

Status
Not open for further replies.