PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

morlader

Can't Leave
Mar 2, 2011
Cornwall UK
In to see the doctor this afternoon for a cortisone injection in my right shoulder.Had a fall a couple of weeks back and tore tendons in my shoulder.Doc reckons the injection will work wonders.It's put my swimming on hold for now,more time to smoke a few bowls anyway :lol:

cyndi

Lifer
Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
Good luck! Ask for pain meds for after the lidocaine in the shot wears off. When my mom had it done (she was a competitive swimmer) she spent days walking laps in the yard crying because it hurt so bad. After the pain went away, she had a lot better use of her shoulder. Whisky and good tobacco should also do the trick.

tobakenist

Lifer
Jun 16, 2011
Middle England
I had to have a cortisone injection in my right shoulder three weeks ago, it made the pain worse for 2 days but the after that, no pain, so I hope it works for you. I can now lift my pipe to my mouth with my right arm now, couldn't do it before.

spyder71

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 14, 2011
I get shots in several places of my spine. The work well for me but hurt like crazy for several days afterwards. But then for about 8wks I DONT have to crawl to the bathroom! Good luck with yours, I hope they work great like mine do :)

tobakenist

Lifer
Jun 16, 2011
Middle England
Iv'e had 3 operations on my back after a industrial accident in 1995 and have regular cortisone injections in my back, they always hurts for a few days but bust this clears up and i'm without pain for a couple of months.

Status
Not open for further replies.