PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
According to the instagram page of smokingpipes.com; the first entry in Cornell and Diehl's new Small Batch line, Straight Up English, will be on site this Friday (3/18/2016).
NqNj7qm.jpg

aristokles

Can't Leave
Jan 18, 2011
It's a "small batch"; in this case 400 2-ounce tins. 50 pounds of finished product distributed amomg how many retailers? There is no surprise that it did not last, but the question to me is the motivation for this kind of concept at C&D to start with.

thesillyoldbear

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 6, 2013
Dublin, Ireland
It's a "small batch"; in this case 400 2-ounce tins. 50 pounds of finished product distributed amomg how many retailers? There is no surprise that it did not last, but the question to me is the motivation for this kind of concept at C&D to start with.
Hey Aristokles,
The essential motivation behind the entire Small Batch is to for Cornell & Diehl to be able to be more flexible and creative in their blending process without having to commit to production of a large run. In the case of Straight Up English, Jeremy had received some particularly good brights from Canada and wanted to showcase the interplay between those leaves and Latakia.
Hope this helps,

aristokles

Can't Leave
Jan 18, 2011
Thanks, Bear

I was not distressed in any way and certainly not concerned. And, yes, that does help.

Status
Not open for further replies.