PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

reichenbach

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2012
West Park, NY
I got an e-mail back from Chris at Cornell and Diehl saying they have not changed the blend. Then he went the extra mile and is going to send me 8 oz of the real stuff. So far, from everything I know about Cornell and Diehl, they are a top notch company. The product is good, the customer service was very snappy, and Chris cut right through any BS got right to the heart of the issue.
Thank you Chris and everyone at at Cornell and Diehl for being excellent!

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
reichenbach - want some help figuring out what the mystery Lat is? I have almost all of the Lats at C&D, GLP, Hermit's and Two Friends so I should be able to do an ID. I love figuring out mystery tobaccos.
hp

les

reichenbach

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2012
West Park, NY
Haha, I appreciate the offer, les, but I had already traded the 8 oz of Lat blend back into P&C for 8 oz of Night Train. I can tell you that it made my father's eyes began to tear up and my sister tried to jump out of the car. My dad is a piper and my sister is a cig smoker. I wonder if any of those clues will help? I'm being slightly facetious but that's really about all I remember of the experience. However, if you want to ask more questions, I will answer them to the best of ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.