PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Hey Bob,

Another excellent and well written review.

However, while you did "highly recommend" it, I didn't sense that it was something that you would add to your personal rotation.

As a VaPer-with-Latakia blend, it didn't seem to hold up to Tuskegee Airman, for example.

How do the two compare in your opinion? I'm just curious.
Again, another excellent review.

python

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 8, 2009
Maryland
pipesmagazine.com
Lawrence, Sunday Picnic does not contain any Latakia in it. It contains Virginia, Perique, and Turkish/Oriental tobaccos.
However, comparing it to Tuskegee Airman they are quite different from each other. I haven't smoked a whole lot of TA, but I would classify it as a light English blend where I would classify SP as a VA/Per blend but with something extra.
----------
Igloo, I am glad that you tasted coffee as well. Sometimes when I am doing a review and taste something that I have never read or heard anybody else mention, I start wondering about my taste buds, lol.
I do, and always will, tell exactly what I am tasting when I do a review. Tastes are so subjective that some people tastes things that others will not and their "taste memory" might classify a certain taste as one thing for one person and something totally different for another person.

Status
Not open for further replies.