Cornell & Diehl: Big 'n' Burley - Oh Yeah!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2011
I snagged some of their bulk to try out when Smokingpipes.com was having a sale, can not beat 16oz for around $30/US - :D
I have to say....I'm hooked! I had some this morning with my AM coffee, this stuff is a real eye opener. It snapped my eyelids wide open and I was ready to start my day. If you LOVE Burley blends and have not tried this stuff yet, well you are missing out. So go snag some of their bulk, give it a few months in the jar and this stuff will be outstanding

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
If you love B&B, do yourself a huge favor and get some Old Joe Krantz and Billy Budd. DELIGHTFUL and always close at hand... :D

thomasw

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 5, 2016
+1 on the Weez's suggestion. In fact, it is time for some OJK...

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
I would say this stuff is stronger than OJK. I can smoke bowl after bowl of OJK with no issues. But B'N'B grabs the back of my throat and gives me the hiccups. Go figure.
I do enjoy it though. Have you tried to find the Latakia in it? I can smell it but I've never seen anything larger than a speck of it in there. :rofl:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
When I first bought the stuff, I apparently thought it was just high-test burley alone, and only later did I discover it is a blend. Most of what I get is burley full strength, but no hiccups.

irishearl

Lifer
Aug 2, 2016
Kansas
Ever try C&D Odessa? My favorite burley-based C&D blend with great balance from the other components of Oriental, perique and latakia.

Status
Not open for further replies.