PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

waznyf

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Texas
Got my Country Gentleman and MacArthur today!

Thought I would take a picture of me with it and some bullet casings in spirit of the military genius he was.
c6b9f78c.jpg

In case you are wondering, those are some 50 caliber shells that a family friend and I had fun with. Figured a round like that might come in handy for those in opposition to pipe smoking hehehe. :twisted:

waznyf

Apr 24, 2012
Texas
Nope! That picture was taken five minutes out of the box and I had it shipped to my second job so I am not able to smoke it yet but I will tonight!

It would be a nice trend to get started! :)

chispa

Can't Leave
Sep 18, 2011
Thats a huge pipe. You could cut in half, add a stem to the top part and have two pipes and they'd still be deep bowls.

waznyf

Apr 24, 2012
Texas
It really is a massive pipe! The bowl is HUGE and I cannot wait to have my first sit down with it. :D

Probably could watch a whole movie and only have gone through one bowl in that MacArthur! It's nice that it was extremely cheap (so I thought).
Edit: Probably should add that the bowl is 4 1/2 inches tall and the stem is 8 inches long!

cajunguy

Jan 22, 2012
Metairie, LA
Nice cob. It's so tall the camera almost had to be set back a few feet. :rofl: Popeye might have had trouble with that one.

mountainman

Can't Leave
May 4, 2012
You might be able to pack up a bowl and watch the entire LotR trilogy while smoking... :puffy:

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
Love it. Dunno if I would smoke one due to the size but I might just because MacArthur was a bad ass.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
I'm intrigued by all bowls that are "chimneys".
The heated smoke has to travel through a lot more of unburnt tobacco before it gets to your mouth.
Kind of like a natural filter. Thus smoothing out the smoke and making it cooler!
Right? Makes sense in my head anyways.

waznyf

Apr 24, 2012
Texas
Kind of like a natural filter. Thus smoothing out the smoke and making it cooler!

I see where you are coming from. Makes sense in my mind!
Thanks everyone and MacArthur was a bad ass no doubt! Wish I had that pipe on Memorial Day! Would have been nice to smoke a commemorative pipe for MacArthur on the day that celebrates service members.

bigmike

Apr 24, 2012
Wow, that is huge.....
Looking forward to hearing how it smokes.

arabpipesmoker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 7, 2012
Nice pipe

i don't think i can handel MacArthur longe smoke so General is the far i can go which is satisfaying :puffpipe:

Status
Not open for further replies.