PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

theosprey247

Can't Leave
Feb 29, 2016
I've been on a year long quest to find an aromatic blend that I like and was about to give up when I noticed this blend. I decided to give it a whirl coz I like snowman (we share the same body type). Opening the tin the first thing I noticed was the fact that the tobacco was mostly cut into little cubes. This made loading up my pipe a snap (just pour the stuff in). Second was the pleasant aroma of cocoa.
After getting the blend going the nuttiness of the burley makes itself present underneath the flavoring of cocoa and every once in a while chocolate. The flavoring is not over powering, but rather complements the burley. However, I did not taste the Virginias. Not harsh at all and didn't bite me.
Hopefully this blend will be around next year because I live in SoCal and can't see myself smoking this in 100+ degree weather.

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
Had some of this on the morning wi some Tanzanian Peaberry. I love this stuff. Now I'm smoking some Haunted Bookshop. They are very similar, Bookshop of course without the topping. For a couple of weeks I was getting a Raspberry Cordial note, this has calmed down, the chocolate/cocoa is more on the nose now. Great smoke.

pagan

Lifer
May 6, 2016
West Texas
I tend to shy away from anything described with Nutty, fruit, Cocoa or Vanilla, I guess I like my baccy natural

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
I have now had two bowls of this blend. I find it practically smokes itself. One light. I love the tin note, but I can't taste the flavors. I enjoy smoking it. Not that it matters, but the first try was after the sun went down with lots of snow on the ground. It is harder to enjoy a blend if you are using the heat of the bowl to keep you warm.

Status
Not open for further replies.