PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

crimsonrat

Might Stick Around
Jun 3, 2014
Did this guy just disappear like investmentgradepipes(now igp2014, apparently ) did off of eBay for anyone else? I swear a few days ago I put some of his stuff on my watch list.

jmatt

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 25, 2014
He had a bunch of auctions end yesterday. I won one of them and it's already been shipped with a tracking number and an expected delivery date of Wednesday.

dmcmtk

Lifer
Aug 23, 2013
Auctions ended Sunday, as per usual when he has items to list. It is not unusual for there to be no upcoming listings. He is a consignment seller, so, no consigned pipes ready for sale...no listings.

jmatt

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 25, 2014
The "professional" ebay'ers have their auctions end when users are all logged on. That's usually Saturday and/or Sunday afternoon in the U.S. I suspect with the holidays this week he may simply be taking the week of listings off. And perhaps he'll be travelling this week himself. My money says there's a rash of Coopersark listings coming due a week from this coming Sunday.

nurseman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 8, 2014
I bought a pipe from him last weekend - I had in in my hands in 3 days . I think he just sold out for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.