PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
Could somebody tell me,how come that two of my recent estate GBD's (pre-Cadocan's New Era&Century models)are most cool and dry smoking pipes I have ever owned,perfect draw and bites on these are beautifully shaped(read:thin)some say the stems were had shaped,may be or may not.

Yes,these two come not cheap,especially when I had to pay import duties upon arrival,and no,they're not in mint condition but the smoke is always very enjoyable and effortless,I shall cherish both of'em,and If I can,shall look forward to buying some more of this very brand in the future.

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
Al will chime in soon :) I have one GBD pipe that I was about to load for the first time yesterday with some Frog Morton. I just can't smoke English blends when it is warm, so changed my mind and loaded a Stanwell with PS LNF. Now you made me curious, will load and smoke it as soon as I arrive home, well maybe after everyone sleeps.

paulfg

Lifer
Feb 21, 2016
Corfu Greece
I love old britwood and have 8 pre cadogan Gbd pipes.I have found them all to smoke very well and dry.The best one is a 1930s ish xtra bulldog I aquired recently.

I think they are one of the best value for money estate pipes at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.