PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
So I'm bored so I went to the jeep website and built a Jeep. One of the interior options is called "The Smokers Group" it gives you a removable ashtray and a cigar lighter. I thought it was pretty cool they give you a lighter. It surprised me too with how anti-smoking most companies are becoming.

wildcat

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 1, 2012
For me,the worst part of car companies dropping smoking options, is the loss of the ashtray. No where to keep all the spare change!!

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
I hear you, liked to roll up my own windows too, miss the spotlights we used to have, helped me make Mr Bunnies trip to my stewing pot faster LOL. The old cajun

dervis

Lifer
Jan 30, 2012
Hazel Green AL
I have non automatic locks and windows. Actually cost MORE to get it that way. But if they break I can fix them myself. Crazy world

bubblehead33

Mar 17, 2012
Canada
Thats what its come to, gotta pay extra for stuff that was standard for years. I had an 82 Caddy Fleetwood Brougham, it had an ashtray and lighter on each door and one in the dash in the front. Now there's a smokers package!

bubblehead33

Mar 17, 2012
Canada
Sothron, Ford was the last to have the dimmer on the floor (1991) and the last to have triangle windows i believe (1996).

ace57

Lifer
Jun 21, 2011
I have a 04 Jeep Rubicon that came with ash tray and 2 lighters. This is my 4th Jeep and all had lighters.

Status
Not open for further replies.