PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

puffy

Lifer
Dec 24, 2010
North Carolina
It's a toss up wheather I would rather smoke pipes or eat cookies.In fact I know a lot of folks who don't like to smoke pipes but I don't know anyone who doesn't like to eat cookies.Years ago when I lived in Detroit I would drive across the bridge into Canada and buy cookies that I couldn't get in this country.One kind that I really liked was called Maple Creams.I haven't any of them in years.Until today that is.I found them in a local grocery store.They told me that they only have them in the fall so I've started stocking up.Maybe if I keep them in air tight containers they will last a while.So maybe you think this post is silly but fess up you know you like cookies.

mrgunnar177

Lifer
Apr 5, 2012
United States
I had a craving for fresh sugar cookies that they used to sell at my local store, went there today and noticed that they started baking them the using the old recipe, turns out they switched back earlier this year, I had 3 :mrgreen:

morton

Part of the Furniture Now
May 3, 2012
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Big chocolate chips (almost nuggets) in the light brown cookie dough that is still soft even when its baked. You gotta make them but its worth it. Better than any storebought cookie I've ever had. Think I will make some tomorrow.

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
Damn I love me some cookies too. Just about any cookie will do, but my favorites are oatmeal chocolate chip, peanut butter, white chocolate macadamia nut, inside out Oreos, Oreos, chips ahoy, soft chips ahoy, butterscotch chip cookies, sugar cookies, frosted animal crackers....nnnnnnom nom nom nom nom :crazy:

rd02sir

Can't Leave
Nov 1, 2011
Whats in that pipe?!?!
JK, As a Canadian, I do have to say that we all LOVE those cookies hahaha.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
You guys are fast. I was going ask if Puffy was going to use Bail-top jars or Mason. :D
:oops: I confess I made a raid on the local Krispy Kreme yesterday. :twisted:

Around here they don't last long enough to cellar. :D

hunter

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 9, 2012
Canada
cookies are always amazing, and it is nice to know that we have the better cookies selection and you have the better cereal selection, food the great equalizer. I love the Maple creams but my absolute favourite is the lemon creams, sadly my lady friend is allergic to citrus.

guitarguy86

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 6, 2012
I used to make cookies from scratch. I lost the recipe though. I'm not trying to sound like a cook. I just love cookies.

whitebriar

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 14, 2010
plain old oatmeal and raisin cookies are hard to beat with a hot cup of black coffee--

gnatjulio

Lifer
Mar 22, 2012
New York
This post is useless without pics......hehe.
Those maple cream cookies shaped like a maple leaf are freaking awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.