PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
I think my email address may have been hacked so I sent an email to Premal about changing my email address and resetting my password. I did not receive a response so I have called and left at least 2 messages. Still received no response. There is nothing on the website indicating he is on vacation.
Does anyone know anything more about Smokers Haven. Did they close down etc?
Thanks
Doug

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
I live nowhere near Ohio, but I have not heard anything on the boards about them going out. I would think it would have been at least mentioned by now, so hoping for the best.

Jan 8, 2013
You could try calling them 614.299.2442
I'm pretty sure they haven't closed down. I regularly check their site for new and estate pipe updates, and although I was beginning to wonder if they were because they've not had an update in quite a long while, it seems they've recently added some new Buckeye pipes.

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

Perhaps he went on vacation?
Good point. I know there for a minute a few years ago he had some health issues. He may not be feeling well? I hope this is not the case and that he's just busy or on vacation.
I think things at Smoker's Haven have just slowed down a bit with all the recent changes; staff and FDA. I would just be patient and continue to try reaching out every now and then. I haven't seen anything about him closing. I would send an email saying you want to buy a $1000 pipe and had a question about it. That would at least allow you to find out if your being screened based on priority. In all seriousness though, you've done what you can; give it a few days or a week and try again.

pagan

Lifer
May 6, 2016
West Texas
I haven't heard anything about them closing, hope the FDA didn't score another, it's getting creepy as of late

Status
Not open for further replies.