Congress votes today on new tobacco ban!!!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

24 Fresh Brigham Pipes
48 Fresh Neerup Pipes
12 Fresh Winslow Pipes
24 Fresh Barling Pipes
72 Fresh Savinelli Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

drwatson

Lifer
Aug 3, 2010
toledo
Seen the news this morning? Our wonderful congress votes today on the new proposed tobacco ban that will put many farms, companys out of business. Pipe tobacco on the top of their list. Keep your cellars stocked!
here is the link:
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=girls+on+trampolines&FORM=VIRE7#view=detail&mid=9F04491863C470B18E7E9F04491863C470B18E7E

joshb83

Can't Leave
Feb 25, 2015
I may just need to skip work and watch the whole commitee hearing...alone...for the rest of the day:)

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
You got me. Even after hunter posted about physics. :clap: I clicked BECAUSE his post made me ask what the hell the committee was doing discussing physics. Fortunately, I was quick to close, since this could be construed as NSFW.
-Jason

brass

Lifer
Jun 4, 2014
United States
As IT manager for my company, I examined and evaluated the referred content. It took almost an hour, multiple viewing and slow mo replays but yes, I must agree with Jason. The content is likely NSFW. 8)
Pax

raevans

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 20, 2013
I sent an email to my congressman....he wrote back saying that they have been in committee on this bill for days now. It is so important to them, that pretty much everything else they are supposed to be debating has pretty much been shelved. He went on to say that it may take weeks if not months to decide on this very, very important bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.