PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldreddog

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 4, 2014
Last night I finally managed to slice, fold and stuff a bowl,without having to relight dozens of times. Any other time I attempted to smoke Condor Plug this way it was...light...puff...relight...puff..puff...relight..on and on!

Apparantly it's not nice to talk about "not" having to relight a pipe. It makes all of the people who have never enjoyed a bowl without relighting angry with bruised emotions and scared personalities. Some of them don't even believe it's possible, and the other half are still awaiting their first place participation awards. It's like the whole damn lot of them don't want to strive for doing something better... but anyways...
Kuddos for you, and I will have to admit that I can barely shave those tiny blocks of Condor into a true flake that would fold and stuff into a human sized pipe. And, no, I always have to relight Condor, but I keep trying. I even have tried shaving razor thin shavings of Condor and rubbed it out, but only to have to relight it.
Long Live the Mighty Condor!! And, kudos to you for achieving no relight. I give you...

5rbs1-first-place-award-streamer-ribbon.jpg

Everyone else will have to settle for being a loser or try harder to get 2nd place. :puffy:

oldreddog

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 4, 2014
Thank you Sifu Cosmic. Although I have to point out that I was down to few relights,not many. Mind you a meat cleaver was involved in slicing nice shaplely flakes.I hope weapon handling will cancel out some of the relights.

Status
Not open for further replies.