PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

homeguard95

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 18, 2014
Hey everyone, I was just wondering if anyone knows of a dealer either in the United States or will ship to the United States, that sells Condor. I was thinking about trying some, but I'm having problems finding it. Thanks all.

bulldogbriar89

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 3, 2014
https://mrsnuff.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=Condor&search_in_description=1&x=0&y=0

homeguard95

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 18, 2014
Thanks rsuninv, I just didn't want to bother anyone with PM's. And thanks for the link bulldog.

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
Bulldog I was happily looking at the Mrsnuff site and putting a few choices of snuff in a shopping cart with the intention of getting my first batch of Condor to tryout, and then I saw the price. Damn it, that's too much for me. :cry:

kaboom

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 12, 2012
TWENTY ONE BUCKS plus shipping for 50g of condor????? They must be high on something...
Condor is 5€ in any baccy shop here in Spain. If you can't find a decent source i'll hook you up. It'll be all of 17€ including shipping for a single pouch or 22 for two, 27 for three and so on and so forth...
Rumour has it it isn't exactly the same blend as the one you get in the UK though.

homeguard95

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 18, 2014
I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks $21 is a little excessive.
Thanks everyone. :puffy:

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Condor is not distributed in the US, nor is it likely to be any time soon. Your best bet is to follow the advice and offers of the good folks who have commented so far on this thread. Shipping is the big cost, so I'd buy a box of 5 pouches to defray the cost per pouch or have a friend that's going to the UK pick it up in Duty Free.

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
I've always purchased it from Mr. Snuff, but try to throw a number of tins of snuff in at the same time to make it worthwhile on the shipping. You are right, it ain't cheap!

billypm

Can't Leave
Oct 24, 2013
If you order Condor from Mr.Snuff and don't also get McQuaid, Warrior, and Revor plugs.. well, you need counseling.

zitotczito

Lifer
Aug 12, 2014
I would be interested of course in picking some up but have fear in buying over the internet from foreign sources. Renewed the virus software from a German company and a day latter I had also bought $5000.00 in German car parts.

bulldogbriar89

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 3, 2014
mcitinner1I never said it was cheap or even fair, but if you want it bad enough you will pay what ever it costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.