PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

puffy

Lifer
Dec 24, 2010
North Carolina
The folks in the state capitol here in Carolina who profess to represent me.Some time back in order to protect me outlawed smoking inside resturants and many other buildings.The town that I live in though allows smoking outside. It has a small park.It can probably hold about 200 folks.On Friday nites in the summer they set up a stage and have free concerts.Alcohol isn't allowed,but smoking is.In fact the old shoping distric in my town has a lot of benches outside the stores where folks can sit and smoke.The weather here in my neck of the woods is warm enough most of the year that I can go into town,walk up and the street and sit on one of those benches and smoke my pipe without being harassed.I especially like those Friday nite concerts.One irony though..Across the street from the park there is a high dollar resturant.You pay about $50 for a meal but you can't smoke inside there.

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
Puffy - Consider yourself lucky. Here in central Ohio, they frown on smoking even OUTSIDE!! They will freely take your $$ in the restaurants, but go and try to have an after dinner smoke and they run you off....

Pisses me off. I think the south is so much more tolerant of tobacco......

Status
Not open for further replies.