PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

puffy

Lifer
Dec 24, 2010
North Carolina
I'm one of those folks who knows that high tech gizmos work.I have no understanding of how they do though.How can I pick up a phone and talk to my friend in Germany.How does the 40 inch picture on my tv get through that skinny cable wire?Idon't know how my computer gets me here.I'm glad that it does though.Except for yesterday when it went down that is.This morning I called the cable company.They came out ran some test and told me that the problem was outside on the pole.Two hours later a big truck with one of those buckets that you stand in came out and got the problem fixed.So I'm glad to be back here tonight..I missed you.

Jul 15, 2011
Glad you're back puffy. In case you missed anything, Ill bring you up to speed. Lawrence smokes 1Q, Hobie smokes Penzance, I'll smoke anything I can get my hands on, and Cyndi is a pipe babe in the making. Welcome back!

aussielass

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 18, 2011
LMAO PN ... you forgot, "and Di might be lucky enough to buy a blue pipe from a very gifted artist"
Puffy, your words were like you crawled into my head and stole my exact thoughts - I wonder if we're the same vintage mate? It's awful being like us, we know that all this fancy smancy technology has passed us by and we ain't ever going to catch up, we missed the boat well and truly and now it's just a tiny untouchable speck on the horizon.
Still, so long as there's little men in Cherry Pickers, you and I are safe and secure. I had them here at 1.00 a.m te other night, they tend to jump higher and faster for damsels in distress.

Status
Not open for further replies.