Comoy's Tradition Bulldog #4

(6 posts)
  • Started 3 years ago by The Pipe Monk
  • Latest reply from gloucesterman
  1. disinformatique

The Pipe Monk

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I have been on a PAD binge since the last few months as I will NOT be buying any pipes vintage or new in 2016, or so I have decided otherwise I would be stuck where I am and not been able to move to where I want to be and settle down. After 36 years of being a bachelor, engaged for 4 years out of them and almost getting married, a man has to choose between a future wife or his collection of pipes

Before I show you the pictures let me feel better by putting the PAD blame on the following people

1. Mr. Al Jones - Mod Extraordinaire and a fabulous new friend.
    2. Mr. G L Pease - The Dark Lord - Remind me not to vist his website on a daily basis.
    3. Mr. Mike Glukler - Piper Magnifique - For letting me have 3 fabulous pipes, oh also remind me not to keep BriarBlues website open 24x7 at my work and home computer.
    4. All the friendly vendors on Ebay

Aaaahhhhh now I feel better. Here are some pipe pictures courtesy of Mr. Hank Satchi from whom I won the pipe on ebay. Sorry Hank I wanted the two Castello pipes but ran out of money.

The pipe is now en-route to the fabulous George Dibos aka @georged, will post pictures once the pipe has been taken care of.

Dimensions:
    Inner Diameter 3/4",
    Outer Diameter: 1 1/8",
    Length: 5 1/2" inches,
    Height: 1 3/4",
    Depth: 1 5/8",
    Weight: 1.4 oz / 40 grams

Nomenclature:
    Comoy's Tradition Made in London (circle stamp) England 4

Albert Einstein was once quoted as saying, “I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a somewhat calm and objective judgment in all human affairs.” One of the reasons behind this statement is that pipe smoking is meant to be a slow leisurely activity. It takes patience to smoke a pipe. Unlike cigarettes and cigars, there is a certain amount of technique to smoking a pipe. Where cigars and cigarettes can just be picked up, lit and puffed on, pipes require the development of a technique in order to get the best smoking experience.
    Posted 3 years ago #
  2. davet

davet

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Very nice, bulldogs have become one of my favorites

Posted 3 years ago #
  3. papipeguy

papipeguy

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

That's a wonderful shape and one of my favorites. Enjoy.

Blowin' smoke since 1970.
    Posted 3 years ago #
  4. stanlaurel

stanlaurel

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Very nice. Love bulldogs. I look forward to seeing it when it is cleaned-up.

Posted 3 years ago #
  5. ssjones

ssjones

Mod

Login to Send PM

I was watching that one, a good choice. I can't wait to see what George does with it.

Al

Posted 3 years ago #
  6. gloucesterman

gloucesterman

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

You picked the right guy to freshen it up. His work is impeccable. Enjoy

Posted 3 years ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   jojoc, chasingembers, craig61a, donjgiles, mindglue, jfred, jabomano, oldgeezersmoker, mikethompson, greeneyes