PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

marmal4de

Lifer
Feb 20, 2011
Richmond, BC
A match made in heaven, and bestowed on me by the pipe gods.

27399f95.jpg

EDIT: How's that for a descriptive title?

Jun 26, 2011
Pacific Northwest USA
i think the title is confusing but i shure dew like dat pip
ETA: Agreed and then some regarding the grain on your new pipe marmal. You should treat us to another couple of pics so we can get the full effect! (-:

bigvan

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
I was starting to think that everyone except me smoked nothing but Prince Albert. I'm just glad to know that there are others who appreciate Blue Mountain.
Love the Comoy, too! Sure, it's not a corn cob or a dime store special but it's still kinda nice.

Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
I've been enjoying the hell outta Blue Mountain and can't wait to try Black House, which I just ordered a tin. Bill Bailey's Balkan was my intro to Balkans. While I love the spiciness of BBB, I really like the smoothness of Blue Mountain.
Very nice Comoy, Marm. I've tried to get a few Blue Ribands off of ebay a long time ago without much success, but have enjoyed looking at their pipes.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Stunning. Did you get it in that kind of shape, or did it take some work? That multiple piece logo looks amazingly crisp. From the late 60's?

marmal4de

Lifer
Feb 20, 2011
Richmond, BC
Haven't even tried to date it, aren't Comoy's really tough to date? Still needs a cleaning before I smoke it, probably going to be a weekend project.

Status
Not open for further replies.