PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

doverpipes

Might Stick Around
Jan 8, 2011
Gentlemen & Ladies,
As I posted in the "Pipe Events" section, "The 2013 Northeast Regional Pipe Smoking Contest" is being held on 12/14/13 at the S.M. Frank / Kaywoodie Factory in Peekskill, NY (Northern Westchester County / Easy access to Public Transit via Metro North Railroad from NYC). The "Hudson Valley Pipe Club" will be in attendance and we will be there all day. If you are interested in meeting a very nice bunch of fellas, please stop by our tables and say, "Howdy"!
My friend Lou Carbone, President of the NY Pipe Club (NYC), will also be there with his crew. Good bunch of fellas also. For you PA fellas, the Pocono Intermountain Pipe Enthusiasts, also attend. If you were ever interested in a Pipe Club, this is your chance to see how we "do it".
Hope to see some new faces there!
Happy Smokes,

Sean aka "DoverPipes"
PS: If you need any help with getting to Peekskill, please feel free to PM me BEFORE Friday and I'll see what I can do to help you out!

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Sean
I would have loved to but unfortunately the event is held too close to the Christmas season--I'm a retailer and have to work:)
You guys have a great time and smoke a bowl for me

reichenbach

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2012
West Park, NY
Sadly I can not go either as I am already attending a party that day but where do you guys usually meet? I live in Highland and had no idea we had a local club.

doverpipes

Might Stick Around
Jan 8, 2011
reichenbach: PM Sent
ravkesef: Best of luck, hope it works out w/o any complications!
Allan: Well, the NY Pipe Show is not the far away.........

Status
Not open for further replies.