PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawke

Lifer
Feb 1, 2014
Augusta, Ga
What brands, cuts, combinations, etc... do you find smoke the coldest? So far McClelland No. 2010 Classic Virginia and similar cut style burns quite cool. I often fold it like a flake(the cut is flaky) and smoke it slower which effects the burning temperature. Its a little hard to get going so I often top it with something like CHall to provide a core.
I really enjoy this cooler burning tobacco and wonder what others you've found I can try. What would you say is the absolute coldest burning you've smoked?

metarzan

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 14, 2012
SPC Plum Pudding smokes pretty cool. I have stepped away from a bowl for, I dunno 5-10 minutes, only to return to a smoldering lump of coal ready to go.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Condor! What can I say after all these years! Cool, slow burning and delivers the nicotine punch of a whore with scabies! :rofl:

metarzan

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 14, 2012
Condor! What can I say after all these years! Cool, slow burning and delivers the nicotine punch of a whore with scabies! :rofl:
Well if I ever had the slight desire to try Condor you just killed it. It's all yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.