PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

docrx

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 9, 2011
Drop some coffee beans into your favorite blend and keep in container with some air.

bigvan

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Or, if you REALLY want to be radical... try DRINKING a cup of coffee while you're SMOKING your pipe.

johnnyrebel

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 3, 2010
Altadis's Voodoo Queen has a coffee flavor to it, its the only coffee flavored tobacco that i've had.

gwynclan

Can't Leave
Jan 18, 2012
I have put 1q in with kona coffee beans for a week then rejared. Very nice buttery coffee flavor, not over powering. But i smoked in a cobb, not to ghost briars.

puredan

Lurker
Feb 13, 2012
I have put 1q in with kona coffee beans for a week then rejared. Very nice buttery coffee flavor, not over powering. But i smoked in a cobb, not to ghost briars.
Haha I hope it works! I have now filled a jar half and half with coffee beans and Mac Barens Navy Flake! Hope it turns out good.

captainbob

Oct 5, 2010
rugfly,
Try Milan's: http://www.milantobacco.com/milanpipetobacco.htm
Buddy's Blend (Aromatic) Pipe Tobacco

This blend of premium Virginias and Cavendish is named in memory of the owners' faithful Labrador. Buddy's Blend offers a mellow, slightly sweet taste with hints of chocolate and coffee, and a nutty finish. Clean smoking, no bite. Great for beginners and experienced pipe smokers alike. Sure to become one of your favorite aromatics!
I have tried it and it is very good.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

lankfordjl

Sep 29, 2011
Texas
I ordered 4noggins Double Fantasy on Friday. Hope it's good - I've never tried a coffee flavor but I love bold coffees.

Status
Not open for further replies.