PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
. This is the culprit who runs under my Old Acadian house and busted my pipes, not once but twice. Trying to cure her of that, she doesn't like the shock collar, but it looks like it's working. She says Merry Christmas to all.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Puppies are like teenagers, usually well-meaning but often doing damage.

jabo

Can't Leave
Jan 26, 2016
A good helper. She's just finding those problems ya we're gonna have anyway.Time she gets thru you'll be sitting pretty. ;-)

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Alex she is a Pure Bred Catahoula Lepoard Dog the Louisiana State Dog. She comes from Champion lines and they are fierce hog and cattle dogs. They are very protective of their masters. My first Female though, my 2 others were Males, this one is a little nutty, I guess it goes with the Gender. :laughat:

alexnorth

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2015
I've had many dogs but I've never even Heard of a catahoula. She's Beautiful!

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
She looks like a cantankerous little hussy, just like I like em. She will learn what daddy expects! Great looking dog Bradley. Is she from your area? I was looking at some pups just north of you, but half bulldog.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Yeah when I read the title I thought it was about a Hooka or something too, but then remembered the flooding of Bradley's yard. Maybe wipe the pipe down with hot sauce or something. Is she grabbing it and pulling on it or just running into it? Either way sounds like a royal pain. Either way she is a beauty. Love that breed.

Status
Not open for further replies.