PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
Having some Orlik Golden Slices in the MM Twain with 6 3/4" Tortoise Forever Stem.

banjo
4b41554251ee2cdfa1813420fcace5dcbdf05f7.jpeg

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
Way to go Banjo! Love seeing these pictures of you smoking different pipes that you've been posting lately. I favor the Mark Twain too, but went for the cheap vulcanite Freehand stem. I'll get around to getting a Forever stem one of these days... :roll:

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
RE: rim char...ya, here I am with my first cob (back awhile now) and reading the advice of all you seasoned pipe smokers and attempting to implement the wonderful, common sense ideas that are presented.
So..spit on a kleenex tissue and elbow grease is all you need to remove char from a rim!

:laughat: Ya, and one row of kernels!
(I did NOT actually try to de char my cob)

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Cool picture! I'm actually planning on getting the new Dagner Poker MM. I really like the size of the bowl on that one, otherwise the MM bowls are too small for my liking.

ltstone

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 30, 2015
Hawky - I should be getting my Dagner Poker this week :). Oh have you seen the MM Freehand? Its got a huge bowl. I love mine but wish it would sit without falling over :(

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
Andrew,

What's up with Forever Stems?

banjo
I just popped in on the website and see they are having distribution issues, read this about another stem maker no longer able to get rods from their distributor, not a good sign for stem materials!

Status
Not open for further replies.