PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
I have a MM Washington and a Legend. Both are great smokers. I was curious though, I'm assuming the washington has a normal plaster layer, but what does the legend have? What makes it more of the yellow color? The legend is by far my favorite and gets most of my smoking time.

tinsel

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 23, 2015
The legend is by far my favorite and gets most of my smoking time.
I have a bunch of legends that are my "work pipes". Since I spend a much larger portion of my life working than I would care to, that means my Legends are also the most heavily used pipes on my rack.
They serve my purposes very well.

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
Good man! Let others do the research. I was just trying to help the man out. Me? I prefer, when possible, to ask such questions of the maker rather than get assumptions, guesses, the wrong information and buried somewhere in all the responses might be the correct answer. Then the question is, which of the conflicting responses might be correct.
It just seems easier to me when asking a question of a specific maker's techniques to query the maker. A time saver also as one doesn't need to follow a thread and read all of answers and observations.

Status
Not open for further replies.