PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamespworth

Might Stick Around
Mar 13, 2012
Yesterday my clay pipe I ordered arrived.
I love the shape but the briar ones are out of my price range, I think i'm right in calling them cutty? anyway I digress. yesterday am pipe arrived thought it looked cool and put it to one side. Today AM I smoked a aromatic rum butter mix and wow it was great, cool and fresh lovely smoke. Today PM as I was admiring the pipe the door bell rang on my return I sat on the pipe and the clay dream is dead.
a problem shared and all that.

dottiewarden

Lifer
Mar 25, 2014
Toronto
Even a briar will often break when sat upon, but you're right about the clays being very fragile. Next birthday you can ask for a pipe! You can also check out the local flea markets and garage sales, and if you're lucky you can find an unsmoked pipe for $5.00.
Head out this weekend and see what you can find.

jamespworth

Might Stick Around
Mar 13, 2012
I have other pipes generally smoke a straight falcon though have several old estate pipes, have found the cutty's difficult to find used and very expensive new.

Mar 31, 2014
Ha! Too funny, woodsroad. I've heard of people who take their coffee strong, black, and in the rear "for their health" :roll: Maybe keistering a little tobacco has some unexplored, beneficial properties... :lol:
Butt, on a helpful note, I've read that pipeshoppe.com will fix clays for you.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
They are pretty cheap to replace. I used to buy them by the gross but most tobacconists carry them. They even show up on Ebay although they can be a bit on the pricey side - like $5 each the last time I looked.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
" Maybe keistering a little tobacco has some unexplored, beneficial properties."
I don't have the time to do the research now, but tobacco smoke enemas were all the rage at one point in time.

We've all sat on things that we shouldn't have, at least that's what the girl at the picnic said.

settersbrace

Lifer
Mar 20, 2014
I don't have the time to do the research now, but tobacco smoke enemas were all the rage at one point in time.
I can tell you that enough times I've been forcibly given those enemas by those above my pay grade and they never appreciated the times I had told them to stop trying to blow smoke up my keister.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
I was once told by my cousin that his Father could blow smoke rings. I said that was nothing as my Father could blow smoke out of his arse. He asked me how? I told him I had seen the nicotine stains on his under wear!

novicemaker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 12, 2014
From what i have read and heard there are numerous blood vessels in the rectum so nicotine could if you were take hard up be very easy to absorb in. But id rather just blow smoke out my nose and get the same effect.

jamespworth

Might Stick Around
Mar 13, 2012
I like the fact this has turned into an alternative smoking method post. I think I will stick to the conventional way for now as pipe smoking seen by most as a strange pursuit at the best of times :lol:

jamespworth

Might Stick Around
Mar 13, 2012
For anyone in the UK this site looks good for clays though a little pricey
http://www.dawnmist.org/pipesale.htm

dottiewarden

Lifer
Mar 25, 2014
Toronto
Interesting link James, a real throwback to the earliest days. The pipes look like they're right out a museum or an archaeologist's collection. A little small for my liking, but with the prices of tobacco these days, they may in fact be the pipes of the future!
I'll stick to my briars for now though.

bryanf

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 16, 2013
I believe it is recommended to use rubber bit protectors, before attempting anal breath smoking, if one desires to smoke from the other hole again. If you don't have any on hand, I suppose you could use a prophylactic, but I think it's a bit unmanly to be on the wrong side of those who have and those who have not had a prophylactic up their arse. I believe Harris has some strong opinions on the subject.
Clay pipe ups and downs, you asked about? I have no idea.

Jan 8, 2013
Surgeon General's Warning: Anal smoking may cause prostate cancer. Bamboo stems are advised against. Caution should be exercised when exhaling.

kanaka95

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 2, 2014
Sorry to hear that jamespworth.Bummer on the pipe end now you gotta get another one.Keep puffin on bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.