Claudio Darin, Estate Pipes Buenos Aires on Radio Show of June 18, 2019

(4 posts)
  • Started 1 month ago by Kevin Godbee
  • Latest reply from jcdarin
  1. admin

Kevin Godbee

Smoking a Pipe Right Now

Login to Send PM

Our featured interview on The Pipes Magazine Radio Show tonight is with Claudio Darin, the owner of Estate Pipes Buenos Aires. He is a college professor that became intrigued in pipe smoking when he saw one of his students smoking a pipe. Later, his father gave him his old pipes, and then Claudio became interested in pipe restoration, which lead to him starting his estate pipe business. In Pipe Parts, we will have “Ask the Pipe Maker” with Jeff Gracik.

Check Out Our - Pipes Podcast
    Posted 1 month ago #
  2. jcdarin

jcdarin

Login to Send PM

Thanks @Kevin and Brian for the interview, it was a pleasure to be in the show and I hope your listeners also found it interesting to know a little bit about the pipe smoking culture in a different country, thanks for the invitation!

Claudio.

Claudio Darin-
    Posted 1 month ago #
  3. shaintiques

shaintiques

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Claudio is a good friend of mine. Enjoyed the broadcast as always.

I know what I need, smoke, I can't recall the last time I tasted it....Gandalf in the mines of Moria.

"we shall have to share pipes, as good friends must at a pinch'....'I keep a treasure or two near my skin, as precious as rings to me. Here's one: my old wooden pipe. And here's another an unused one...He held up a small pipe with a wide flattened bowl, and handed it to Gimli. 'Does that settle the score between us', said Merry. 'Most noble hobbit, it leaves me deep in your debt."
    Posted 1 month ago #
  4. jcdarin

jcdarin

Login to Send PM

@shaintiques thanks Dave, always so kind...I liked your JRR Tolkien signature!

Posted 1 month ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   chasingembers, ashdigger, ben88, sholto, josephcross, jiminks, tnfan, jpmcwjr, loadclear, monkeylyf, craig61a, loneredtree, alaskanpiper, danimalia, thefishguy