PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipebow88

Can't Leave
Jun 12, 2013
After Peck's thread of his XXL billiards I was intrigued by Layton's work. He started work Sunday on my commission. A bent apple that is going to be a beauty I think. It will be a sandblast with a smooth rim. Cumberland stem, with a dark blast, and the rim will have a dark brown/red stain.

B

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
It's always fun watching your pipe being made. Congrats and good luck with it.

I also have to wonder about the pipe that is screwed onto the cross board of his work bench.

laytonpipes

Lurker
Dec 3, 2014
The pipe screwed to my workbench is actually screwed to a drawer. A drawer handle cost at least a dollar and a trip to the hardware store. I could make one but that would take time. So I found an old broken work pipe and screwed it on there. I kinda like it

pipebow88

Can't Leave
Jun 12, 2013
Not the only one he sent tonight, but I can't reveal too much at once fellas. It's coming along nicely and I cannot wait to see the end product. Clark, you are definitely talented sir.

B

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
Looks beautiful already! I am very happy to see that forums members such as myself and Peck can provide solid reviews with actual experience smoking them and detailed pics about up and coming pipe makers and stir up interest for others to check them out and possibly purchase from them. Clark, you have a very bright future ahead of you and i am already looking forward to my next acquisition. Glad you are getting the recognition you deserve here, buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.