PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Loaded up 15 big bags of Grapefruit , I have 3 big trees, 2,red, 1 white, big Pondersoa lemons and leave clerk and postal people at my little post office some fruit for their excellent service mailing stuff for me, stopped at a nurseing home and unloaded 4 big bags, then on go old neighbors who don"t get out WHEW. I"m tired , still got a lot left will do it again next week, dropped off 3 lemoncellio samples to a few friends, I had made last year with Everclear , liquor store man looks at me strange, told him it was to clean out my pipes, he said I know what pipes you are cleaning out. LOL. The old cajun

dervis

Lifer
Jan 30, 2012
Hazel Green AL
Sounds delicious, on our farm we are up to our knees in apples. Frankly I don’t care if I ever see another green apple. Wish we had some citrus. Good on you for sharing the wealth!

ravkesef

Lifer
Aug 10, 2010
Cheshire, CT
Bradley, you are simply one of the nicest guys around. I wish I lived next-door to you and could enjoy some of your citrus samples! And making your own limoncello is truly an awesome thing. One day, we will have to sit down and drink a toast together.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
When I was growing up in FL, every morning one of us would have to go pick some greatfruit for breakfast. Didn't enjoy it then, but I miss it now.
Winton

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
God Bless ya Bradley!The wife & I have some neighbors we look out for to...

scurvydog

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 23, 2012
My trees got zapped by the cold in 2010. I need to get planting so I can do the same.

Dec 24, 2012
My wife loves limoncello. Would love to drop by Bradley's house. The wife could get drunk with him on limoncello while I rifle through his pipe rack.

Status
Not open for further replies.