PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I attended the Philidelphia area "Christopher Morley Pipe Club" meeting last night. Members "lestrout" and "samthecoffeeman" were there. There were 20+ members and I had a very enjoyable evening of pipe smoking and fellowship. Sutliff Tobacco's usually provides blend tins for every meeting, but they outdid themselves for this meeting. Every member received a Sutliff good bag filled with a great selection of blends and a coffee mug. We passed a bowl and raised enough money to pay their UPC dues for the coming year. Thanks to Les, Sam and the other Philly folks for letting me attend their soiree!

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
I thought of you guys as I drove across Route 78 at 10pm.

I think that you had a slightly better evening than I did.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Looks like you had a blast. I promise that one day I'll make it to Philly to meet the group. It's also nice to see some ladies in attendance. Merry Christmas to all.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Yep, Hank S. always had some interesting pipes to drool over. Another member pretty much only smokes S. Bangs and I enjoy seeing his collection.

decigar

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 2, 2013
It was a fun time as usual. Great to see you again Al. You know after meeting you at the Richmond Pipe show I didn't realize you were ssjones on this forum lol. I'll let you know the next time I'm in Falls Church VA.

Status
Not open for further replies.