PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

patiobum

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 5, 2009
Baytown,Texas
Christmas wish : Mo pipes, mo tobaccy, mo ham radios, mo higher antennas :lol:
Cerealy : Our elected officials have the guts to stop sending money to countries that hate us and fight us.Keep the money in our country to help our own.
Hobie, have you tried a St. Joseph statue ? http://www.st-josephstatue.com/st_joseph.htm

bowhatchie

Sep 27, 2010
At 59 years young and having been successfully employed by one company my whole life...and being lucky.. I have managed to accumulate most of the material things that I want... certainly all I need..... Christmas is indeed my favorite time of the year....but for me ...at least now it is not so much about what I get but what I give....

I have two children( both grown and married)..and four grandchildren.... My joy on Christmas is being with them seeing the excitement and joy in them. Makes me recall how special Christmas morning was to me when I was a child. I would bet that along the way I will collect a pipe and maybe a new lighter....but what do I want? To be able to enjoy that special day with my family and friends one more year.

menckenite

Jun 21, 2010
Alabama
I've got more than I deserve.
A fine wonderful wife for over 22 years, who's a great cook, and let's me pretend and treats me like a king.

Two fantastic healthly boys who love their mom & dad.

A home, food, transportation, pipes, tobacco, beer, and access to great films.
The best part is, after tomorrow (Dec. 17), I'm off work till next year to enjoy and appreciate all of the above even more than usual.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
Hobie, have you tried a St. Joseph statue ?
Got it buried in front of the house. My last house I sold was listed with 2 different realtors and didn't sell, so I stuck a sign out front FSBO, and buried the statue, and 2 weeks later sold the house. I buried this one about a month ago.

collin

Oct 29, 2010
Oklahoma
My Christmas wish is simple;
I wish all my friends to be as healthy, wealthy, and as blessed as I am.
Seriously, I have all I want.
I said "my friends" cause there are some people in this world I wish would choke to death.

yuri66

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 17, 2010
Christmas wish? That's a good question when you think about it, there are so many material things we all want, but when you think about it, if you have your health, family, good friends, and good times what more can you wish for? The material things will not last forever but family and friends should.
Merry Christmas my friends.
Yuri

bubbadreier

Lifer
Jul 30, 2010
Norman, Oklahoma
Well I am going to break the mold here... Of course I want to best for my family and friends, and I thank God everyday for everything that He has given me, and I am thankful to have PM.com to share my passion with like minded people, BUT.... I do really really want this :D
pipes-cigars-tobacco_2138_119153399.jpg

Stanwell by ivarsson!

bowhatchie

Sep 27, 2010
A noble desire I would say... great looking pipe and hopefully Santa will think the same and make that delivery!

collindow

Jul 15, 2010
Portland, OR
I want to see my puppy (now 10 or so year young!) and my family, eat well for a few days and get some dremel bits!

So I can make a pipe.

collin

Oct 29, 2010
Oklahoma
I put this on a short list and tried mailing it to Santa in care of the North Pole. But the stupid mail lady told me that she couldn't take it and that I needed some rest.
2324_1_.jpg

bogie

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 10, 2010
Hrm...everything else being taken care of....i want an Erik Nording Freehand. lol
The pipeshop has quiet a few on the wall down there. Gonna put some Radio Control up for sale and see if i cant convince Mrs. Clause to get me one lol

bhpdrew

Can't Leave
Oct 8, 2010
Washington State
...i want an Erik Nording Freehand. lol
The pipeshop has quiet a few on the wall down there. Gonna put some Radio Control up for sale and see if i cant convince Mrs. Clause to get me one lol
Look at a few of the online shops before buying from a storefront shop. You can save anywhere from 10% to over 50% in most cases. I have found out the hard way that the Tinder Box out here marks up their pipes about 45% over what I can get pipes online for. Just food for thought.

fred

Lifer
Mar 21, 2010
This time of year, my wish is simple... I'm blessed with family, plenty

of Pipes and tobaccos and no financial problems. My wish is for another

year.

Status
Not open for further replies.