PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildcat

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 1, 2012
Ben a while since I posted here... been lurking tho. Long story short, I had an odd?? run in with an interweb troll and just decided to lay low for a bit. A bit turned out to drag on too long. Problem seems to have gone away now, so here I am if you'll have me.
That said, I treated myself to a few Christmas presents. A tin of McClelland 2012 Holiday Spirit, some RLP-6 and a bottle of Old Overholt Rye and John Barr Red. Merry Christmas to me!
Merry Christmas to you all as well!

wildcat

Jan 1, 2012
The John Barr is real nice! A real hit of apple up front, smooths out and no burn, on the rocks or up.
The 2012 Holiday spirit and the RLP-6 were purchased for the room note mainly. With winter here, the smoking inside has to be carefully monitored! That's ok tho, a year ago the wife didn't want me smoking inside at all! Of the two baccys tho, the RLP-6 seems to offer the pipe smoker more than the Holiday does. But the tin aroma for the Holiday is crazy good! The Mrs. doesn't appreciate my Walnut or PS English Luxury, so that's for the truck and the garage!

crk69

Jun 30, 2012
Merry Christmas to you as well, and Enjoy your gifts.. :puffy:

wildcat

Jan 1, 2012
Thanx everyone for the welcomes back! This is a good, good place. I missed it. Merry Christmas to all! -FRank

Status
Not open for further replies.