PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrgunnar177

Lifer
Apr 5, 2012
United States
Just got these in the mail! Also was sent an ounce of penance from a friend :)

Cheers!

Gunnar

73829859-87CB-46C8-A1D3-282CFA142E41-1457-00000216C489F8C7.jpg

rondyr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 19, 2012
Bel Air, MD
Awesome, Gunnar! Please let us know what you think about the C&D; I've been thinking about picking up a tin of it.
I happen to know that Santa is bringing me about 10 tins of 'baccy for Christmas along with my new Peterson Aran, one of which will be Frog Morton On The Bayou which I can't wait to try!
...IS IT FREAKIN' CHRISTMAS DAY YET?! Lol

mrgunnar177

Lifer
Apr 5, 2012
United States
Lol 10 days! I will try my best when it comes to a review. Iv been holding off on reviews till my pallet matured which I feel it has. Smokingpipes is out of stock I don't know where else it can be found. If I don't like it ill probably trade the opened tin. I can't wait to see everyone's TAD and PAD for Christmas.

mrgunnar177

Lifer
Apr 5, 2012
United States
Yeah so my review on Christmas 2012 C&D is gonna be short. It's horrible. I don't like it at all. I seriously wanted to throw up on the 2nd puff. It does taste like chestnut but the Latika doesn't blend well with it at all. Ill try it again in a few days in a different pipe but if I still don't like it ill trade the open tin.

gnatjulio

Lifer
Mar 22, 2012
New York
Wow that stinks. I probably wouldn't be able to crack my tin until June any way(too many opened tins at the moment) I guess it can sit for a year,we'll see how that goes

hans

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 3, 2012
I am very tempted to pick up a tin of McClelland's Christmas Cheer but it's quite pricey at my favorite B&M at $22.
My recent and current orders of TAD are:

Frog Morton On the Bayou (have smoked about 4 bowls full and LOVE it)

HH Vermont Meat Candy

HPCS Trout Stream (almost out of my initial 2 oz sampler)

HH Black House (i just have to try it with all the hype here)

Status
Not open for further replies.